With availability for hire 8am-6pm Monday-Saturday, the Ustinov Room is a versatile space suited for interviews, meetings, away days and training sessions.
Hire inclusive of:
- Projector, screen and audio output
- Flipchart with paper and pens
- Complementary jugs of water
- Air conditioning unit
Full catering and hospitality services are provided via our food and beverage operator Playhouse Bar & Kitchen, served to the room or booked into our café/restaurant. View the Events Menu or discuss any bespoke requirements with us when making a booking.
Additional breakout spaces are available, with use of our meeting pods, each accommodating up to 10 people, and our large Upper Foyer suitable for hosting arrival, break and lunchtime hospitality.
Finally, you can enjoy being at one of this country’s leading producing theatres by adding a backstage tour to your day’s schedule. Exploring our Grade II* listed building, being on stage and visiting our costume, props and painting workshops will make any event here uniquely memorable and inspiring.
To discuss your requirements or make a booking please contact us at email@example.com
* Back Stage Tour – minimum of 20 people
- Discount rates available for our sponsors, charities and community arts organisations
- VAT excluded
- Additional spaces charged for hours used only
- Additional charges will apply for extended times/technical requirements
- Alternative hours and multiple days by negotiation
Class Room (16 max)
Board (18 max)
Cabaret (32 max)
Other options: Horse shoe (left, 15 max) or Theatre (right, 46 max)